Friday, December 9, 2016

Wk 28 Promos

We sat down to speak with both William King and BLACKBIRD Sora ahead of their championship match.

William King (with Kathy Queen on his lap):
WK: "Sora is a tough person. I think when zhe first came here, people didn't see that. That's why zhe kept succeeding people people underestimate Sora. I don't take anyone lightly. That's why I win."

WK: "There's no secret to my success. I bust people up. Big or small, they all fall down when you knock their heads hard enough. Then I choke them out. So my gameplan's the same as it always is: Violence."

KQ: "I don't plan on getting involved in my King's match. I don't need to. I like to watch though. The violence... well, the violence excites me."

The two then start making out.

BLACKBIRD Sora:

"William King. He is tough. He is good fighter. I am tougher. I am better fighter."

"I appreciate how he fights. A strong style fighter. However, there is something that seperates him from me."

"He adopted the strong style. He learned it from videos. I trained in it, in sweltering dojos, having to prove to my peers that I was strong enough to compete. They did not make it easy on me! I had to work extra hard just to prove I belonged in dojos. First to start, last to finish."

"I will return to Japan with championships. PGCW Openweight Title, will be the first."

No comments:

Post a Comment