Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Episode 16 Promos:

Scott Saphyre:
Scott: "...Where's Gringo? Has anyone seen him? ...Dammit... I don't know what's gotten into him but he's not the same guy. I got to find him and see if I can..."

A figure in a black suit with a white featureless mask approaches Scott.

Scott: "You're a little small to be DESPAIR."

???: "This one is his herald."

Scott: "'This one'?"

???: "This one needs no name. This one exists only to spread the word of DESPAIR. Your friend has been shown the truth of DESPAIR. Your friend has yet to truly grasp DESPAIR. But he will. Your friend is fine. Soon your friend will be awake."

Scott: "I don't get what the hell you're talking about, but if DESPAIR's the reason Gringo's messed up well then now I got a problem with DESPAIR. Tell him I want to face him one on one."

???: "DESPAIR does not answer to those with the Lie of Hope in their hearts. DESPAIR exists to spread the truth. No more."

The suited man walks away and turns a corner, Scott tries to follow him but when he turns the corner, the man is gone.

Scott: "WHERE'S BEN?"

-----------
William King:

"This week, I go to war again to defend my throne. This isn't going to be any kind of technical battle, there will be no flippy corkscrews, just a fight. Mongo is powerful, he's all power. That's his strength and his weakness because for all that muscle, he's doesn't know how to fight. I know how to fight. I'm going to outfight Mongo. I'm going to hurt Mongo. I'm going to rattle whatever brain is in that skull of his, and then, I'm going to choke him out. And all the muscle in the world won't mean a thing when you get choked out. Because to Mongo, this is just a shiny plate of metal. To me, this is proof that I am the most dangerous man in PGCW, and this guarantees me bigger purses to put my Queen through college with. It's going to take more than a discount Hodor to take this title away from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment