Thursday, September 29, 2016

Post 18 Promo

Alex Kelley: "I should have won that match. It was the best I've been in months, my kicks were at my sharpest, my wrestling was at it's crispest... my flying had him reeling... but I let my guard down for one second and he got me. And that's not an excuse, that's just what happened, I got cocky and paid for it.

"And I was out. The first Reaper Kick, I was out for a second too, and I came too and I hear Matt Weston counting TWO, and managed to get my wits back just enough to get my shoulder up. The second kick... I woke up and 'Don't Fear The Reaper' was playing and I knew it was over.

"I'm pissed but it's not over. I got the eight man tag and if we win I get what I want anyway. RIP, I want to face him another time, but for now... my goal's right on swatting that annoying fly named Harlan A Sanders IV."

Then, the CHICKEN CLUB come into view.

Sanders: "Kelley, Kelley, Kelley. How long have you been in this business? You should know by now to read the fine print of everything you sign. Because if you did, you would have noticed that in the contract to face RIP... it was stipulated that you cannot get a one on one match against me if you do not defeat RIP one on one first. Now, if you get another shot at him... and you win, well, I guess that closes that loophole but things like that only happen in Rocky movies and Kelley... you're not Rocky, and you're simply not TOO CRISPY. Later, Kelley."

CHICKEN CLUB walk by Kelley, with Archer pulling down his eyebrow and sticking his tongue out at Kelley who just stares a hole into Sanders' head.

No comments:

Post a Comment