Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Episode 20

Comissioner Walter Cranston was in the back.

Cranston: "Well ladies and gentlemen it's been another crazy week here in PGCW but in three weeks it's going to get a little bit crazier as we'll be having our first ever Halloween Costume Party Battle Royale. The winner and the one with the best costume will each get a cash reward and a chance at... oh hell..."

The camera pans to Johnny Jones clutching his shoulder in agony as Alex Kelley talks to him.

Kelley: "Dude, you have nothing to apologize for. Get healthy, alright?"

Cranston: "Mr Kelley, Mr Jones, how..."

Jones and a trainer go past and Kelley steps up.

Kelley: "We're looking at either a dislocation or a rotator cuff injury, I think... we'll need to see what the guys at the hospital say."

Cranston: "I don't mean to be callous, but if he can't compete then I'm going to have to postpone or cancel-"

Kelley: "No, fuck that. I'll fly solo."

Cranston: "...Are you sure?"

Kelley: "The sooner I kick Sanders' head off, the better."

Cranston: "Alright. To give you a fighting chance though I'm going to add one more rule; the 'one-in-one-out' rule will be strictly enforced. If they double team, or break any count, at all... RIP will be eliminated, and Sanders will be going against you one on one."

Kelley: "Works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment