Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Episode 21 promos

Jimmy Razor and Wrecker Jr:

Jimmy is walking backstage after his match when Wrecker Jr comes up and shoves him.

Wrecker: "What's your problem?"

Jimmy: "Oh Wrecker, I was just on my way to tell you..."

Wrecker: "We're NOT tag partners. YOU broke us up."

Jimmy: "Look man, I wasn't thinking straight then, okay? I was in the middle of a move, and at the same time my brother got kicked out of his place..."

Wrecker: "You said you only had two sisters."

Jimmy: "Well one came out as transgender."

Wrecker: "...Anyway, I'm not teaming with you."

Jimmy: "Look, let's just give it one more chance, okay? I mean, our opponents are the Arch Rivals. Everyone beats them! And besides, we're both on a winning streak we got momentum..."

Wrecker: "..."

Jimmy: "I'll let you pick out our theme song."

Wrecker: "...Fine. But DON'T blow it this time, or I'm putting your ass through a table."

----------
CHICKEN CLUB:

Sanders: "WE GOT GOLD BABY! The first of many! Now those two DND playing weirdos are saying I used leverage in that pinfall but that's NOT TRUE! See, this is the media, the dishonest media is rigging things against CHICKEN CLUB and I have proof that I did not pull on Spider Jack's ring gear and I will be releasing it very soon. I'll have it ready sometime before the end of the Age of Capricorn. Swearsies."

Then, Mercy Toombs walks by, wearing mirrored sunglasses.

Toombs: "Excuse me, Mister Prescott, may I have a word?"

RIP: "Yeah, alright."

Toombs: "Alone, please."

Sanders: "Hey, he's my bodyguard, so... yeah, no."

Toombs: "...You have four other people to watch your back Mister Sanders, I'm sure you'll do fine. Besides, your car is being towed."

Sanders: "What... fine! Go!"

CHICKEN CLUB sans RIP walk off, and Toombs smirks a bit.

Toombs: "So, Mister Prescott, I'll make this quick. How much do you owe the Yamaguchis?"

RIP: "...I have no idea what you are talking about, lady."

Toombs: "Is that so. Well, if you do have an idea, please give me a call."

Mercy offers RIP a business card which he accepts, then she walks off.

RIP: "Hey... why does the CIA care if I owe money to the Yamaguchi family?"

Mercy stops and half-turns to him.

Toombs: "I have no idea what you are talking about, Mister Prescott."

Then continues to walk off.

No comments:

Post a Comment