Sunday, June 12, 2016

Episode 3 Reactions + Rules For Victory Road Announced

Risky Business:

DD: "Last week we overheard Ken Archer and Jim Rival calling themselves the two most dangerous individuals in PGCW, and with them being the other registered tag team here, we felt we needed to give them the news."

EA: "They fancy themselves Florida's premier tag team, we've heard them call themselves that in other shows in the state, but apparently they didn't remember about us."

DD: "See you guys are great individual wrestlers, we don't argue that, but two great individuals can't beat a great tag team, that's what we are, and that's why we're focusing on tag gold instead of the Openweight title."

EA: "Drop some MATH on them, Danny."

DD: "Yeah... see, you guys may be five out of five wrestlers, you put that together as a pair of individuals and you get ten. Now we may not be the best singles guys, maybe a pair of fours, but you put my four, and Eric's four together, and we make sixteen, because we're a team and we don't add to each other's strengths, we multiply them."

EA: "MATH."

DD: "So you better hope Ken Archer wins the Openweight title, because if you step into our turf, we're going to subtract teeth from both your mouths."

EA: "That means you'll lose them!"

Johnny Jones:

"What's the deal with my move being called Vanilla Rain? Well, my dad likes to drink after work, and his favorite drink is called a Vanilla Rain... basically, it's vanilla vodka and Mountain Dew. Now I know, how do I know that if I'm under twenty-one, well my old man had me make it for him now and again while he went to unwind from a tough day. Now around this time, I had this haircut that made me look like Vanilla Ice, cause I'm a teenager and I'm in high school, and people would respond by calling me Vanilla Ice. Which I took in stride, I laughed about it... anyway I spent my summers working at a local radio station, and the late night DJ got married, so they had me take over. Well I told my friends about it, they didn't believe me, so I wanted a name that they'd know was me to remove any doubt... I picked DJ Vanilla Rain, and that became my nickname for the rest of high school.

"But enough about that. I had a great time, great match, I feel really good about my chances next week. Lots of tough competition but, hey, I didn't come here for easy trips to the pay window, I wanna make a name for myself and this is the place to be to do it in. If you're a fan of me from before, thanks for getting me on this side of the Gulf Coast, if you were a fan now thanks for your support, and if you're not a fan of me, well... hopefully one day I'll win you over and you'll be chanting 'Go Johnny Go' with the rest."

Murder Dragon and Spider Jack:

The two didn't speak, but they did run into each other backstage, after exchanging a long glance, they shook hands, and Jack patted Dragon on the back as they headed off.

PGCW President Walter Cranston:

"Now that our qualifying competitors are set, I'm ready to formally announce the rules of Victory Road. We're going to be taking our qualifiers and put their names in a hat, drawing them in order. The first two will start the match, at the three minute mark, number three will come out, then at the sixth minute number four, and so on until all eight men are in the match. No countouts, DQs will be in effect, pin and submissions as well. No over the top rope. Last man left, he'll be our Openweight champion."

No comments:

Post a Comment