Monday, June 27, 2016

Episode 5 Promos

William King:

"Kelley, Kelley, Kelley. You made a big mistake, going after my title. You see like I said last week, those three minutes didn't matter. We were both in that ring for over forty minutes, half of that focused on beating the hell out of each other. I beat you, and decisively at that. All those three minutes do is let you claim that you could have won, and maybe the gullible and stupid would believe you and consider you a possible rightful champion.

But now, I will remove all doubt. I will do as I did the last time we met: Take you all across the Proving Ground and beat you so bad you'll be calling me 'Mommy Dearest'. It will be so violent, what my Queen did to Iron XX will look quaint by comparison. I am going to torture you, Kelley. And it will be all your fault."

Alex Kelley:

"You know, I got to be give it to Mongo, he's as tough as he is ugly. I mean, when I hit him with that first AK-47, he got right back up like a goddamn movie monster. But he didn't get up from AK-47 number two, and that's what really matters doesn't it? But it just demonstrates why I know I can beat William King and claim the Openweight title. He'll need three seconds to pin me. I need one second to kick his head off."

Harland Sanders IV:

"Mongo might have a concussion. That's just great. Well you know what Kelley? An eye for an eye may make the world blind but it'll be worth it to hear you scream. I am offering ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS, American, to the person or persons who can put Kelley in the hospital. That's all, I'm done."

No comments:

Post a Comment