Monday, June 20, 2016

Episode 4 Reactions + Tag Tournament Brackets

William King:

"My conquest was inevitable.

The fact that I was number eight was of no consequence. I could have been at number one and it would have made no difference. Well... no, if I had been at number one idiots like Jonny Jones wouldn't have lasted as long as they did. But like William of Normandy took a broadsword in hand and fought his way to conquering England, so I cut a bloody swath of destruction on the seven delusional fools who stood in my way to my throne.

I will watch as the rest of you fight over the scraps that is the tag team title, and see who is next to fall lifeless to my feet.

But what I'm looking forward to more, is what will come next week. Because next week... you'll see what my Queen can do in the ring."

Alex Kelley:


"Three minutes, and three seconds. Those are the two things that kept me away from the Openweight title. William King was three minutes fresher than me, and he managed to get my shoulders down for three seconds. But, I submit that if it was me who drew number eight, the result would have been far more different. No, I submit that if we fought one on one, I would have been the one on top..."

He's interrupted by Harland Sanders IV and CHICKEN CLUB.

HS: "Cry me a river, Kelley. Because YOU had a three minute advantage over my walking engine of destruction Mongo, and King had SIX. Put my monster against you or King... or the both of you... on even terms, and Mongo would be openweight champion, not your wannabe supermodel ass."

AK: "Funny, I remember you were just as confident when I kicked Black Cyborg's circuits in, how'd that go again? Oh no, wait, I know what you want. You want me to see if I can kick Mongo's head so hard his ugly face will be something more photogenic. I mean, I don't mind doing that, but hell all you had to do was ask nicely."

HS: "Really funny, Kelley. You won't be cracking wise once Mongo breaks your jaw and the doctors have to wire it shut. And we won't have to wait long, Kelley, because I just got off the line with PGCW matchmakers. Next week is you and Mongo, one on one, for the first shot at the Openweight Title."

AK: "And I was worried I'd have to earn that shot. You're on."

Kelley puts on sunglasses and walks off, leaving CHICKEN CLUB to strategize for next week.

PGCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKETS ANNOUNCED:

In addition to established tag teams Risky Business and Arch Rivals, six more units have been registered to vie for the tag team titles. CHICKEN CLUB has been entered by Harland Sanders IV, as has Karma Chameleon under the team name "The Karma Chameleons", though he hasn't made it clear who his tag team partner is going to be. Iron X and Dr Mask have also registered as have Murder Dragon and Spider Jack (under the name Plane Shift), Scott Saphyre and El Gringo Diablo (as Team #DefendTheFort), and Wrecker Jr and Jimmy The Razor (as The Wreck N Razor Connection).

The brackets have also been drawn and are as follows:

Episode 6:
Wreck N Razor Connection vs Plane Shift
Risky Business vs Karma Chameleons

Episode 7:
Iron X and Dr Mask vs CHICKEN CLUB
Team #DefendTheFort vs Arch Rivals

With the semi-finals to take place Episode 8 and the finals to take place Episode 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment