Monday, July 11, 2016

Episode 7 Promos

Harland Sanders IV:

"Oh, I found other people to work with Black Cyborg. But they aren't quite CHICKEN CLUB material... yet. Maybe some day. And since I was already cleared to compete by the Florida State Athletic Comission I figured that I'd do the job myself. But don't worry boys and girls, your favorite manager can handle himself in the ring, as I've proven tonight. And when in the unlikely event I get in trouble, I have the most dangerous junior heavyweight in the world, The Black Cyborg, watching my back. CHICKEN CLUB, BABY!"

Team #DefendTheFort:

Gringo: "BOOYAH!"

Scott: "Dude, you can't use that, that's taken."

Gringo: "I know, he's my favorite Teen Titan."

Scott: "...Anyway! Just like the Ft Lauderdale Strikers beat Orlando SC, so did we shocked all of PGCW by beating the Arch Rivals. And just like the Strikers are going to win the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup, so are we going to win the PGCW Tag Team Championship Tournament."

Gringo: "And just like at Strikers games we're going to celebrate with meat skewers, Polish sausages, and CHOCOLATE MILK BABY! And just like the Strikers have a section just for Flight 19, so do we have a section for our supporters! Row 19... SEAT 19!"

Scott: "Wait we have assigned seats in the Proving Ground? Also, ONE seat?"

Gringo: "It's where my mom sits!"

Scott: "That's fair. Anyway, we better get ready, cause next week, semi-finals, and we need to keep our clean sheet. DEFEND THE FORT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment