Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Episode 8: Exclusive!

EXCLUSIVE: Harland Sanders IV meets with William King

Sanders met with King at a bar in Ft Lauderdale the other day (Kathy Queen in King's lap), this is what was overheard.

HS: "Look, I could use you in my corner, and you could use me in yours when you face Alex Kelley. CHICKEN CLUB, think about it."

WK: "How about... no. I don't just do things because people tell me to. See, the only things I care about are my Queen, and the Openweight championship. I don't want to work with any of your second-rate flunkies and I won't be anyone's first-rate flunky."

HS: "Okay, okay. But... what about the bounty, you want the bounty money?"

WK: "What I want is to fight, and win money to pay for my Queen's college. I'm not going to risk the winner's purse against Kelley by going out of my way to try to injure him in the match. I'm going to win, however I need to do it. That being said... that money would pay for a lot of her tuition. So if the opportunity presents itself, and it doesn't hurt my chances of winning... well, I'd have no reason not to try to injure him, would I?"

HS: "See, I knew you'd see things my way!"

Sanders tried to go in for a handshake, and King just stared at him until Sanders slowly backed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment