Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Episode 10 After Show

Johnny Jones: "Look normally I'd like to talk about winning this title, but my friend's hurt."

Johnny Jones heads over to a hallway where Alex Kelley is being helped up by Risky Business, Alex looking to be unconsious.

Jones: "What happened?"

Adventure: "I dunno man, he just collapsed on his way from the ring."

Jones: "Alex! Alex speak to me buddy, are you alright?"

Danger: "He hasn't been responding..."

Jones: "Shit... SOMEONE GET AN AMBULANCE!"

Kelley looks up.

Kelley: "Johnny... Johnny, what day is it?"

Jones: "Saturday."

Kelley: "Huh.. feels like a Tuesday for some reason."

Jones: " You just fought King. You remember that?"

Kelley: "...Yeah... yeah. Kinda fuzzy, though."

Jones: "We're gonna get you to the hospital, you're gonna be alright man."

Kelley: "Yeah... yeah... vision's clear..."

At this point Harland Sanders IV heads over.

Sanders: "Kelley... man, you were doing so well? What happened?"

Kelley: "Bite me."

Sanders: "Not your usual witty self, Kelley. Maybe you should rest for a couple days... oh but don't expect to take too much time off. You see, I just got back from Mr. Cranston's office. And you've got a match next week. It's going to be you... and Risky Business here... vs the Arch Rivals... and the Monster Mongo. Your death warrant, Kelley, signed... sealed... delivered."

Danger: "Come on, that's BS, he might have a concussion."

Sanders: "Hope for you he doesn't, if he does it'll be 3-on-2."

Kelley: "I'll be fine... but your CHICKEN CLUB won't be."

Sanders just smirks as Risky Business and Johnny Jones help Kelley off. William King then steps by, title on his right shoulder, with Kathy Queen under his other arm.

King: "I think someone owes me money."

Sanders: "Oh come off it, he's probably got a stinger at worst."

King: "When you made the bounty, it wasn't injuring Kelley, it was putting him in the hospital. You know, where ambulances take people?"

Sanders: "...Fine. You'll get your money."

King: "In cash, please."

Sanders heads off then, leaving King and Queen alone.

Queen: "You know, I think I can pay off my loans already with this."

King: "Anything for my Queen."

EDITOR'S NOTE: Alex Kelley was released from the hospital on Sunday evening, diagnosed with mild heat exhaustion and dehydration, the effects of which were made worse by the blows to the head he took during the match. He's been advised to take it easy for a few days but intends on competing this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment