Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Episode 13 Promos

William King:

"So I'm being told my next opponent for my Openweight title is going to be Mongo. Mongo. I see what's going on. Harland Sanders wanted this title the easy way by recruiting me. But I couldn't be bought, so he's playing politics, getting Black Cyborg a shot at my belt, getting Mongo a shot at my belt. What's Mongo done to earn it? Beat Mega-Type-2 Diabetes? Big deal. And yeah, last time I was in the ring with Mongo he threw me over the top rope backfirst on the apron. But I choked his ugly ass out for it. Same thing will happen this time. As far as El Gringo Diablo... you're going to pay for hurting my Queen, you doofus. But... in due time. In due time."

Harland A Sanders IV and Jim Rival:

Rival: "Kelley you want to blame me for losing to William King, you're the one who chose to stand in the way of history. CHICKEN CLUB is going to pave the way for the future of pro wrestling. And you, you're going to be buried in the asphalt."

Sanders: "That's right Kelley, you want a piece of Jim Rival, you got it. And you know what, I'm so confident that you can't beat Jim Rival... if you win, I'll give you a chance to get in the ring with ME. But you won't. You'll lose to Rival, and we'll be getting all the gold in PGCW and there's nothing, NOTHING, you can do about it because we're... TOO CRISPAY."

No comments:

Post a Comment