Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Episode 11 + Tournament Announcement

Wrecker Jr:

"So, what's next for Wrecker Jr. Well, I don't know. I don't have a tag team partner, maybe I can find one that's not an egomaniac, see if I can get into the tag title ranks. Maybe I'll get a shot at the YouTube title. For now, I'll just focus on singles action, see where that goes. But whatever happens... I know one thing. The person who stands against me... will GET WRECK'T."

BLACKBIRD Sora:

"Johnny Jones... I beat you... this time, it was draw. Next time I go for YouTube Title... it won't leave with you... it will leave around my sexy waist. Sooner or latter, Johnny Jones... I will end up on top of you again... and you will feel the Angel Lust."

Alex Kelley:

"Oh I'm not done with CHICKEN CLUB. They keep trying to take me out so I got to drop them. And I've proven to be very good at dropping them. I want another shot at King but until I get those assbuckets off my back I won't be focused enough to take on King. I'm going to rest up, get 100%, and when I do you know what's going to happen? Jim Rival's going to get his head kicked off his shoulders! That's right Rival, I'm calling you out, blood for blood let's do this."

PGCW Commissioner Walter Cranston:

"Well folks we've had an exciting first three months of action here in the Proving Ground but we're just getting started. In an effort to ensure the best competition we're going to be having twelve great athletes competing in our first ever Proving Ground Determination League. We'll be offering a contract, ten thousand dollars, and a non-title match against the Openweight Champion to the winner. We'll be divulging more details as the tournament gets finalized, so stay tuned!"

No comments:

Post a Comment