Monday, November 7, 2016

Episode 24 Fallout

Post-Main Event:
William King is kneeling in the ring as the barbed wire ropes are being removed by ring crew, medics tending to Mongo as Kathy Queen comes in with the Openweight Championship Belt and a microphone.

King: "Now you see... now you see a glimpse of the carnage I am willing to inflict to keep my championship title. I will punch you, I will hit you with a weapon, I will tear your flesh open with my teeth, and I will strangle the life out of you to keep this title. And you also see that everything I inflict, I can endure as well."

One of the medics comes with a towel to King, and King takes the towel and throws it out of the ring.

King: "If you don't want me to pull a Negan on your ass you get out of my ring now. There IS a barbed wire bat in this ring and as we've seen I know how to use it."

The medic wastes no time in complying with King's request.

King: "BLACKBIRD Sora. I don't care about your lifestyle. I don't believe in treating anyone who faces me in this ring differently because of their gender. I'm an equal opportunity destroyer. You have a long and successful career to look forward to. If you want to keep it that way, do yourself a favor, and step down. Because if you don't... they might not have enough of you left to send back to Japan."

King puts the mic down and holds up the title, and Kathy LICKS THE BLOOD OFF KING'S FACE as the cameras fade.

Backstage:

Mongo is still being tended to by medics as Harland A Sanders is by him on crutches.

 Sanders: "Mongo! What the hell happened! We were so close to having every championship in PGCW and YOU BLEW IT! I have half a mind to throw you back into the nuthouse if you keep failing me like this Mongo..."

Walter Cranston heads up to him.

Cranston: "Mister Sanders, can you please let the trainer tend to your client while I discuss your next match?"

Sanders: "Next match? Cranston, my knee was SHATTERED by Alex Kelley."

Cranston: "Funny, according to the report I got from the Florida State Athletic Commission, they said your injury isn't too severe to keep you out of action for more than two weeks. Of course if you feel that prognosis is incorrect you can focus on your managerial career... but you would have to forfeit your championship title."

Sanders: "...Alright FINE. Who am I facing?"

Cranston: "Well, the top contenders currently are Plane Shift and your other team the Arch Rivals. As I don't want to just hand Arch Rivals a title match and we don't do simple rematches here in PGCW, the most obvious solution would be a number one contenders match... unfortunately Spider Jack has a prior engagement and won't be able to compete..."

Sanders pumps his hand.

Cranston: "...Buuut there is someone who will be cleared to compete this Saturday who is looking to compete and has a partner. I'm speaking of course of Johnny Jones..."

Sanders: "Oh come ON..."

Cranston: "And his partner is Mister Photogenic, Alex Kelley."

Sanders: "WHY"

Cranston: "Because they deserve it. Have a good evening, Mister Sanders."

And in a PGCW exclusive, a video DVD was sent to us, with a picture of a spider on the label:

On the video three men are shown on a background of a black flag, with in silver the letters D and S on both sides and in the middle, a silver spider with a black V imprinted on it. Two of the men are in all black hoods, the other man, front and center, has a shaved head and red and black facepaint.

Man in Middle: "My name is Joey Venom. And these two men, well... you will know who they are when the time is right. I've been in this business for fifteen years, and I've won titles and left devastation in my wake in every major territory in the US... except Florida. And now it's time for me to correct that. And I'm bringing these two men with me to take PGCW over. We are the Deadly Venom Society, and we will make America violent again."

No comments:

Post a Comment