Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Post 26 promos

Backstage, Alex Kelley talking to Walter Cranston.

Kelley: "What the hell was that? How did the ref miss that Sanders was cheating?"

Cranston: "Matt Weston is the best referee in the business. But he's human, Kelley. Look, the referee's decision is final, there's nothing I can do. If I were to give you a rematch I'd have to do it to everyone else who was cheated by CHICKEN CLUB and I simply can't schedule all that while keeping a competitive format."

Kelley: "So, now what then?"

Cranston: "Well, that's your call Kelley. If you want to keep persuing the tag titles with Johnny Jones you can keep doing that and climb up the ranks, or if you'd rather focus on your singles career I can see about putting you in a match with a ranked opponent..."

Kelley: "I need to stick it to Harland Sanders. I can't let him get the last laugh in this. I need a new partner... someone I've worked with, someone who doesn't like CHICKEN CLUB... and when we worked together..."

Cranstion: "You're talking about William King, aren't you?"

Kelley: "Damn right I am."

Cranston: "While I like that on paper, I don't know about having my Openweight champion also being my Tag Team champion. It makes us look less competitive than we are. That's not a no. That's me having reservations. I'll think about it, okay?"

Meanwhile, Tristan Belmont is in the interview area.

Belmont: "I apologize for my English first, it's my second language. I am very excited to be here in PGCW. Lots of wrestling history in Florida and I am proud to be part of it. I am here to show what European wrestling is all about. Not as fancy as high flyers that are my size, but we make up with it by being deadly. And if you get in the ring with me, I will show that you are nothing more... than a miserable little pile of secrets. Have at you!"

Finally, we spy on Jacob and Mercy Toombs talking to each other.

Mercy: "You don't understand. Langley is supporting this, but they don't support Mario. And this won't happen without Langley's support."

Jacob: "You're my sister, you should be on my side."

Mercy: "I am on your side, Jacob. Mario is a loose cannon, we can't trust him."

Jacob: "Oh and he isn't?"

Mercy: "Mario hasn't been vetted."

Jacob: "Has he?"

Mercy: "As a matter of fact, yes he is."

Jacob takes a moment to compose himself.

Jacob: "Can you convince them to give Mario a chance?"

Mercy: "I can try."

Jacob: "Alright. You won't regret this."

No comments:

Post a Comment