Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Post Ep23 Wiliam King Promo

William King:

"This Saturday... I go to war with Mongo in a barbed wire deathmatch. And I bet Harlan Sanders is really wishing his team got to choose the stipulation for this match. Because I'm not sure if you guys have realized it yet, but I picked this match for two reasons.

"The first reason is simple. I want to torture Mongo. I want to make him suffer, make him bleed, to send a message to the rest of Proving Ground Championship Wrestling... if you want to take the Openweight title from be you better be prepared to die for it, because I'm willing to kill to keep it.

"As for the other reason well... King doesn't lie... I chose this specific reason for a tactical purpose. Mongo can't run barbed wire ropes. No running Mongo Boots. Now, Mongo's shown at the Halloween Special 8-Man tag that he can get the job done just as well with his powerbomb.... but that's still Mongo's best weapon GONE. Whereas the Cthulhu Clutch? I don't need to run ropes to do that.

"Mongo will bleed.... he will suffer. He will scream for mercy. And then, I will choke... him... out."

No comments:

Post a Comment