Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Episode 25 Fallout

Backstage, Harlan Sanders IV is arguing with Commissioner Walter Cranston:

Sanders: "THIS IS BULLCRAP, CRANSTON!"

Cranston: "Sanders I understand you are upset..."

Sanders: "You're damn right I am! You let that pack of thugs who aren't even signed to PGCW atttack my Arch Rivals and you REWARDED them?"

Cranston: "I was in a bind, Mister Sanders. If I hadn't done that, that match would had to have been considered a no contest. I needed number one contenders for the tag titles. Unless you wanted me to just GIVE Kelley and Jones the title shot..."

Sanders: "You should have given it to the Arch Rivals!"

Cranston: "The bell hadn't rung yet, and there's no proof that Kelley and Jones had anything to do with the Deadly Venom Society. Also, you're wrong about one thing. The DVS are signed to PGCW. I'm going to have to ask the State Athletic Comission to review this incident, but otherwise... it was out of my hands, Sanders. Besides, I didn't even know if they were going to be able to compete. You saw how hard Jim Rival was thrown to the floor."

Sanders: "Well he's fine, thank you for asking."

Cranston: "And I'm glad to hear it. ...Look, I can offer the Arch Rivals another opportunity down the line, and I can give them a winner's purse. That's the best I can offer. It's a bum deal, I get that... but it's that or nothing."

Sanders: "...This isn't over, Cranston."

Sanders heads off shot.

Cranston: "...Does that mean you're not taking the compensation then?"

Sanders: "NO IT DOES NOT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment